The immigration process should always be taken seriously because of how sensitive the entire procedure is. Individuals should make sure that they take the necessary steps to reduce the risk of making a serious mistake in their application that could jeopardize their chances of getting their visa and flying over to the United States.

One of the biggest questions that individuals have regarding immigration is whether their family can immigrate with them. Naturally, when a person is flying overseas or they already live in a different country their priority is to be surrounded by their loved ones, if possible. No matter how great the country is and how many opportunities and benefits it offers, a person will not be able to enjoy their time properly, unless they are surrounded by those they love most.

They say home is where the heart is and this is precisely why so many people opt to help their family members immigrate with them. Many visas build off this concept and help a person bring their loved ones with them, so they are not compelled to endure their time and travel on their own.

Once a person obtains citizenship in the United States they can easily sponsor their family members with them so they can receive green cards and reside legally in the US as well. Some visas also allow a person to bring their dependents with them when they fly over to the US. An immigration lawyer should be consulted to get advice on what visa application best suits a person’s needs.

What different immigration visas are available in San Antonio, Texas?

There are many different visas a person can choose from based on the purpose of their travel and their current situation. The two main categories of visas are nonimmigrant and immigrant visas. Immigrant visas are known as green cards and are obtained after an immigrant meets certain requirements or through family-based immigration. Nonimmigrant visas include travel visas, several types of business visas, and student visas as well.

A person will have to select the visa best suited for them after taking careful consideration of their wants and current life situation.

Anyone who wants to apply for one of these visas or who wants to extend a visa should connect with an immigration lawyer at the Law Office of J. Joseph Cohen. An immigration lawyer can walk an applicant through the sensitive legal process, so they get the legal assistance they need for a smooth visa application.

Reach them at:

206 East Locust Street

San Antonio, TX 78212

Call Today: (210) 769-3273

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *